Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds
NEW YEAR PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:-
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Tea Coffee Maker in every room
- 02 Mineral Water Bottle Complimentary per room per night
- Accommodation in well-appointed Room
- Meals throughout the stay as per plan
- Hi-tea on 30th & 31st Evening.
- Spoon Race for Kids (Fun activities for kids)
- New Year Celebration with Cake Cutting
- Live act by DJ on 30th and 31st Eve.
- Folk Dance o
The Forest Vines Resort is a reasonable choice for travelers looking for budget accommodation in Ramnagar. It is located in Madanpur Bora. A popular transit point from the hotel is Ramnagar Railway Station (700 mtrs).
From all the Budget hotels in Ramnagar, The Forest Vines Resort is very much popular among the tourists. A smooth check-in/check-out process, flexible policies and friendly management garner great customer satisfaction for this property. The Hotel has a standard Ch
If you Cancel your Holiday